OPEN for orders - Friday, March 10th
Spring Session (April 7th - June 19th 2017)
Hot lunch program available to students in Kindergarten to Grade 12
Munch A Lunch program will open for ordering and payments this week on Friday, March 10th. This is an online ordering system allowing parents and staff to order and pay online by credit card (the preferred payment method) or Paypal, cheque, or NOW ALSO BY INTERAC eTRANSFERS (electronic fund transfers)! Please read below the information on the eTransfer payment option.
The Munch A Lunch system sends email reminders of your order the day before the upcoming hot lunch. We are happy to introduce FreshSlice Pizza as a new provider for our Pizza Days. Other lunch options to choose from are supplied by Sushi Katsu, Magic Lunch Box (Well Fed), Foodie Kids and The Local Lift Fruit smoothies providing a variety of healthy meals and treats.
To order please follow the steps below:
- Existing users (already registered users) just Login below and follow the instructions. Please do not forget to update any changes (email, etc.).
- New users will need first to Register. After adding your children, click the green "Order Lunch" button to order.
To pay online using INTERAC eTransfer please follow the steps below:
PAC is proud to announce that we are now able to receive INTERAC eTransfer payments. It is a simple and fast way to transfer payments electronically directly from your bank account instead of using cheques.
- Log into your online or mobile banking site and follow instructions on the INTERAC eTransfer option.
- Select the email eTransfer option and send the amount due to pactreasurer@LGCA.
- In the MEMO section please include the INVOICE NUMBER (or MUNCH a LUNCH NUMBER) and your child's full NAME.
- Please choose the word "LGCA" for the security answer.
ORDER DEADLINE: Midnight Thursday, March 30th
Unpaid orders CANNOT be processed after this date!
If you love seeing your children and have a free lunch hour (11:45-12:45), we would love you to join our amazing parent volunteers that serve our children. When ordering, sign up on the volunteer page for the dates you are available. Thank you!